T R A I N E R & C O N S U L T A N T
You will be responsible for:
- Handling, executing and controlling designated project of training and consulting.
- Communicate with customers/affiliates/partners related with project.
- Male / Female, max 35 years old.
- Minimum D3 Degree, majoring in Engineering (Industrial/Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical) or Economic/Management
- Minimum 2 years experience in consulting/manufacturing/service companies.
- Fluent in English speaking, reading and writing.
- Able to speak in front of public and provide training.
- Having a good network in the industrial market is most favourable.
- Having a good communication, analytical and excellent problem solving skill.
- Familiar with management and/or technical standard e.g. ISO, IEC, SNI, etc. is preferable.
- Willing to support and serve customers.
- Willing to learn and able to work in a team.
- Willing to travel, work overtime and able to work under pressure.
- Honest, dynamic, discipline, initiative, hard working, self-motivated person.
Should you believe that you are suitable for this position, please send the application with detailed CV in English and your recent photograph to the following e-mail address:
Only short listed candidate will be contacted.