ISO 26000 is an international standard that can be used as guidelines on Social Responsibility to assist an organization in addressing their social responsibilities. It provides guidance related to operationalizing social responsibilities, identifying and engaging with stakeholders and enhancing credibility of reports and claims made about social responsibility by an organization.
- Broaden awareness of Social Responsibility
- Increase customer satisfaction and confidence
- Consistent with adjusting treaties and conventions
- Demonstrate adherence to Social Responsibility thorough performance, results and improvement
- A branding and marketing tool for commercial enterprise