SA8000 standard series is the most widely recognized global standard for managing human rights in the workplace.
It is the first auditable standard, suitable for organizations of all sizes anywhere in the world, and provides a framework for assuring all your stakeholders that social accountability is stewarded by your management. Non Governmental Organizations (NGO) and investment analysts scrutinize organizations to assess that minimum standards are upheld in the workplace and ensure that the workers are getting a fair deal.
- Achieve best practice in ethical employment, trading and operations
- Engage and motivate employees with improved morale
- Enhancing company brand image and reputation
- Attracting new customers
- Opening up new markets
- Attracting ethical investment
- Demonstrating transparency to stakeholders
Gain recognition as an socially accountable organization